Monday, April 28, 2008

Hey, How About Some Stones

I’m talking about a British band that helped to change the shape of the 70s. The music that came out of The Rolling Stones through the 70s was definitive for the times. With their bad boy image and drug related antics, The Rolling Stones have carved their place in history.

Here are some of the best in my opinion. Watch the videos below and tell me what you think.

Let’s start with Loving Cup from Exile on Main Street, recorded in 1972



Rock & Roll Circus You Can't Always Get What You Want



Notice John Lennon at the end.

Rock & Roll Circus Sympathy for the Devil



These are just a few of the songs by The Rolling Stones. There have been many more over the years but I just want to stay in the 70s for now. Drop me a comment and tell me what you think and what your favorite is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Stones...I think I was born in the wrong decade. Oh well I will just have to settle with the "old before my time" label:~)